Friday, June 24, 2011

Joseph's Preschool Field Trips

At the end of Jan this past year Joseph and his preschool class went to the Dinosaur Museum. It was one of the best time he and I had together. Because it was just us and no one else. Joseph has always been fascinated with the meat eaters. His face as he looked at things was always great and with such wonder!!


Joseph playing in the water and sand. This where the kids can play with toy Dino's and build their own Jurassic setting.

Joseph with his favorite part of the whole trip!!! Joseph LOVES!!! Sharks!!! When we came around the corner and he saw this Megladon Shark he was in heaven. In fact if you ask what he likes to watch on TV he will tell you Shark Week and Jaws on Netflix.

Digging for bones
I decided to be a nice mommy and let him get something from the gift shop. Are you surprised on what he picked? Not at all!!!

In February we went to the air national guard. Another favorite of Joseph's is the helicopters and fighter plans. Yes he life destruction. Sometimes I wonder if I should be worried. But at the end of the day he is all love and cuddles.
Joseph checking out the in side of the fighter helicopter

Yes we must pose with the fire arms...

His preschool class


Sitting inside a black hawk.

And of course trying the gear and how heavy it was.  

Sorry the poor picture quality.....These were on my cell since I did not have batteries for the camera, but who knows maybe these would have been better then the camera in the long run. hehehe

No comments: