This past year Jarren and Jacob played Jr. Jazz. Jarren moved up to a competitive level and Jacob got to play for the 1st time. It was great season and the boys loved it!!! It was little crazy with two playing at the same time and at different locations.
 |
| Jacob is in the blue #13 Jersey |
 |
| Jarren is the one in the front wearing the white Jersey |
 |
| Jarren is #40 |
 |
| Jacob throwing the ball back into the game. |
|
|
|
|
I wish I had gotten better video to share with you but I think my camera is starting the see it's last days. Hopefully I can get new one sometime this year. All in all the boys really enjoyed playing. They also got to go to a Jazz Game with their team mates. That was loads of fun to watch them cheer and get into following the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment