Friday, July 25, 2008

Funny Story

So earlier today I was updating the blog while talking with my friend Amie. We were looking for Breaking Dawn backgrounds and I found the one I currently am using. It was closest to the cover of the fourth book in the Twilight series. Well Amie has since found a perfect match. Amie you are too funny. Check out her Blog at

Amie's Cute Blog

I love it!!! I still like me though, it gives it a different twist!!!

And just a reminder there is less then 7 days left for Breaking Dawn!!!

3 comments:

Amie and Karl said...

Check it out again I jsut added something else if you are up call me

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi!!!
I loved looking at your blog! I ahve to say that your boys look just like your brother when he was that age!:)
Are you up for park at all this week? I always take my kids on Tuesday mornings! Want to join me?

the4ofusut said...

So cute!! I can't believe it! Less than a week to go!!! **Squeeeee**