Sunday, July 20, 2008

Twilight Movie Update

For all those who want to know more about the Twilight movie coming out this December.There is a new movie trailer out from Summit Entertainment. That I posted at the bottom of the blog. You must check it out!! I was going to post it on the side with the first trailer, but it was too big to fit.

3 comments:

Amie and Karl said...

It is an awesome trailer I have to agree I am glad that you got on there.

I love all of your pictures you guys look like you have had fun in all of your summer activities

Just think we are almost to the release to Breaking Dawn

I have no idea what is up with the top of my blog because I don't see anything you will have to explain what is wrong

Brittany said...

What an awesome trailer!!! Thanks for posting it!

Chels said...

Am I really pathetic if my kids can quote the new trailer?? LOL!! It's so awesome! 11 days till Breaking Dawn! Yippee!! Talk to you soon!