Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How We Grow In 11 Months!!!

I have tried to take a picture of Jaylee each month to see how much she changes in just four weeks......

One Month Old
Two Months Old
Three Months Old
Four Months Old
Five Months Old
 Six Months Old
Seven Months Old
Sadly, I some how missed taking an Eight Month photo. I didn't even have anything close to her turning eight months. So we will skip to Nine months old!!
Oh My!! We hit double digits!!! Ten Months
Eleven Months!!!

I can not believe we are only a few short weeks away from turning One!!! This year has gone by so fast and yet very slow!! I am working on a post that should be posting in the next few days recapping this past year and how life is and has been a with a little one or as we say a rainbow after a loss.


2 comments:

Shauna said...

I can't believe a whole year has gone by since you had her--where has the time gone???? She is so cute!! <3

Lizz said...

Yeah, I can't believe she's almost 1! She's so cute!!