Wednesday, July 18, 2012

4th Grade Project

This past school year Jarren's 4th grade class worked on a large report that consisted of written, oral, poster board, and side project. After the grade was given they did a program and display for all the parents to come and see. Each person in class was assigned a county in the state of UT. Jarren was given Millard County.

 This project was not my favorite to say the least, but in the end I learned a lot along with Jarren and enjoyed the things that I did learn. Since his county was within a 2 hour drive we did take a day trip to check out some of the sites and gather pictures for his report and side projects.

The most well know city in Millard County is Fillmore and there we learned that it was the capital of UT before Salt Lake City was. We were able to get several photos to us for his poster board and a scrapbook for his extra project.

Jarren's cover to his scrapbook he made with a little help from mommy. Jarren did a great job!!! John and I are very proud of him and his excitement to learn.
 Jarren with  his 4th grade class for their county program. I wish I was closer to have gotten a much better pictures. Jarren as you can see is in the front wearing bright green. At lease he was easy to pick out.
 Jarren waiting for his Que in the program. Can't believe he will be in 5th grade this fall.
After the program we went back to his class room to see all the posters and projects his class did on their county. Of course Joseph needed to be in the picture with is brother.



No comments: