Monday, November 24, 2008

My Twilight Movie Weekend

My weekend began on Thursday November 20th and started out with scrapbook club night. We made a cute Christmas page and some gift tags. Followed by meeting up with other friends at Red Robin for a late dinner about 10pm. Which was crazy. There was not one man in the place except for the bar tender. After we all braved the crowed theater for a midnight showing of Twilight. For my review on Twilight click HERE.

Me and Michelle at Red Robin waiting for our dinner. Michelle does not like to have her picture taken.

Lizz and Lisa waiting for the bill to come, but looks like Lisa fell asleep waiting. It was very late.
My friend Chelsea's sister did not get her name sorry sitting with Ashley.

Amy and Chelsea enjoying desert instead of dinner.

The three of us getting way too excited for the movie.
In side Red Robin. It is a where's Waldo picture can you can the only man in the place.

Our waitress wearing red contacts to show her excitement for the movie

In side the movie theater lobby. WOW! That is a lot of people. The theater sold out midnight showings for all 20 of their movie screens.

Then on to Friday night, which was the TwilightMoms big event. We had rented out two theaters along with the banquet rooms upstairs. We had large per-party event before the movie. By having vender's come in and set up booths, games, and trivia, Pictures with stand ups of the cast and cars from local dealerships. My dad even let us use his 1954 Chevy truck that he restoring for Bella's truck. Our event had sold every out, which is about 1000 people. The only thing I can say was we had a great time and I will never forget this night. There were so many people and fans. check out the slide show below.




The following morning few us TwilightMoms met up for breakfast at IHOP. It was nice to see everyone and hang with Amie from Idaho that day. Overall I can not believe we pulled this event and weekend off. Now I need a week to rest.

Clockwise starting center. AndyAmy's son, Alex Amy's Son, Amy, Amie from Idaho, My son Jacob, Myself, and Laura.

Here is a link to see more pictures from Friday's event on TwilightMoms.com Hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

Amy, Alex and Andy said...

The weekend was tiring but SOO much fun. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks for making it so much fun for me (and everyone else), you did an amazing job with everything!

Janet said...

Finally well enough to comment. I love the pics. I am posting mine soon. You have a great shot of my friends head. Can I have it?