So for Halloween Jarren was a Skeleton, Jacob a Dinosaur, and Joseph a Lion. It was very hard to get them together for a picture. All they wanted to do was go trick or treating. Go figure!!So I got some shots while we were out in our neighborhood. John was not feeling well and stayed home to pass out candy. They had a lot of fun. Joseph was the only one who would say Trick or Treat and Thank You.
Jarren in his mask in stead of mom's bad face painting job.
Jacob all ready to go!!
Joseph ready for the next house and more candy!!
And as you all know I love Twilight. So my good friend Amy found this website where I could get some honey colored contacts for Halloween. So I went as one of the Cullen's with my topaz vampire colored eyes.
I am not sure if you tell in the picture. Since it looks better in person.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Happy Halloween!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You must have went as a beauty queen! You're so cute.
Hey- the contacts turned out great! The kids look so cute! I wish we lived in SLC so we could see them all the time! :( Someday. :)
Post a Comment