The Principle of Compensation
Photograph of Elder Wirthlin © 2004 IRI
“The
Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away
from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way.
While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that
every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears
of rejoicing and gratitude.”
Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (1917–2008), “Come What May, and Love It,” Ensign, Nov. 2008,I read this today in the June Ensign and these words hit home and are what I really needed to hear today. So I felt I was not the only that may need to here them. I know many others that suffer with losses of many kinds. May you find peace in these words the way I have today.
No comments:
Post a Comment