Here are the pictures of Jocelyn's tree that My friend Amy worked so hard on. It turned out beautiful. Our tree sold to a anonymous buyer and are grateful that it is bringing peace to others this Christmas Season. I feel blessed to have been able to help raise money for Primary Children's Hospital and to help them continue the great and wonderful things that they do for families. Thank you to everyone that was able to help put this tree together.
We did have a couple local papers call and feature our tree and Jocelyn's story. I posted the Salt Lake Tribune on Thanksgiving Day. Here is the South Valley Journals article. I am so grateful to be able to share Jocelyn's short life with others and to share with others who have to face this path that they are not alone. Click HERE to read.
![]() |
| Jen my sweet friend and Jocelyn's photographer |
![]() |
| Jocelyn hidden J for the tree |
![]() |
| My friend Amy who came to me about doing a tree for Jocelyn |
![]() |
| Left to right: Jen, Me, Joseph, Stephanie, and Amy |
![]() |
| Left to Right: Joseph, Me Stephanie, Amy and Jori |
![]() |
| Joseph enjoying a sweet roll |
![]() |
| My and Dad I |
![]() |
| John came down on his lunch hour to help a little |
![]() |
| I saw this picture a few months after Jocelyn was born and has been how imagine Jocelyn as a toddler in heaven. |
![]() | ||
| Our completed Butterfly Angel Tree |



















5 comments:
It is beautiful! I was sad I couldn't make it to the festival this year.
It was beautiful ♥
Heidi I love it. You guys did a beautiful job. How touching. Thinking of you today. Sending you a hug!
It is beautiful!
Love it!! It is absolutely beautiful
Post a Comment