Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catching UP-Thanksgiving Fun

So, it has been almost a month since I said I was going to get things caught up. Time got away from me. Sorry, but you now can enjoy all the fun things that have been going on around here.


Back in November Jacob's preschool class put this cute little Thanksgiving program on. I have included a little video where you will see that Joseph felt he needed to part of it. And Yes that crazy Binky is in his mouth. He seems to read my mind when I have taken it and hid it from him.
Jacob there on the end in black/red stripes with his pilgrim hat, that they made in class.
Jacob up close

Here the video I took of one the many songs they did. Jacob did not sing much but it was still cute.

1 comment:

Lizz said...

you have a great camcorder... i need a new one! preschool is so fun, i am sad we are not doing it next year (well, kind of)