This past month Jacob started soccer. He has been wanting to play since Jarren. Jacob was so much fun to watch. He loved getting in there and kicking the ball. It was funny because on his 1st game he kicked the ball out of bounds and kept going and going. The coach and I were trying to get him to come back but he was on a roll. Jacob was able to play soccer with two of his friends from our neighbor hood, which he was so excited to do. Soccer was fun to watch this year. I love seeing all these little 3 and 4 year olds on the field trying to make a goal.
Jacob off to kick the ball!!
Jacob with his buddies Jack and Cooper
And of course when the camera is out Joseph has to pose and get his picture taken. This picture makes me laugh, because he so cute!!
So if one is getting a picture taken the other needs his picture taken. Jarren being cool in the sunglasses!
Here is a little video of Jacob playing soccer. Jacob is #8 on the field
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Time To Play Soccer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Soccer was fun but I have to say that I am not sad that it is over. I love the picture of the three boys! When you print theese could I please get a copy?
Thanks
Those are such cute pictures. Im glad I didn't have to sit through that AND football.
Your boys are so darling and fun
It was quite the soccer season! Thanks for great conversation during the games! Also tell your dad thanks for the BYU jokes!
Post a Comment