Thursday, August 21, 2008

Going Bowling

So Last week My friend Lizz called to get together and take the kids bowling before school started this week. It was Jarren's 2nd time bowling and Jacob's 1st time. We had a great time. It is so fun to watch the kids bowl. They actually do a better job then then I do. Joseph being to little to bowl had to watch, but mostly kept me running all over the place, because he wanted to try. We did lose a ball down an unopened lane, which Lizz tried to catch, but was unable to. Thanks for getting everyone together.

Now of course I would forget the camera and had to use the cell phone so the pictures might not be a clear as I would have liked them to be.

Jarren enjoying his pizza before his turn to bowl.
Jacob sitting patiently for his turn and slowly eating his pizza.
I love this picture of Joseph. He is so sweet here. He loves french fries.
Here is AJ and Jarren and taking a time out to eat.
Jarren trying to get a straight line down the lane for a strike!
Jarren after sending his ball down the lane and almost getting a strike.
Jarren helping Jacob pick out the right ball for Jacob's turn.
Jarren trying to be helpful again. I think Jacob was wanting to do himself though.
Jacob and Jarren admiring their work.
Joseph thinks he is going to try bowling. But it is amazing to see that he can lift the ball.

2 comments:

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

How fun for the kids! Looks like they had a great time!

Keri said...

your kids are so gosh darn cute. im glad they had fun bowling i know my oldest tyler loves to bowl. how did school go for the kiddos this week.